We are a full-service law firm with a cross-border focus, representing clients from the USA, México, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Colombia, Perú, and beyond. Our practice is specialized in:
- civil & criminal litigation,
- subpoenas & government investigations,
- entity formations & corporate services,
- contracting & e-commerce,
- immigration & consular procedures,
- government relations (domestic/foreign), and
- expat & foreign investment matters.
Principal attorney Gregory Ahlgren has been licensed as legal counsel in Texas since 1995, and was licensed in 2006 by the U.S. Court of International Trade (NYC). He has been authorized as a foreign legal consultant in México since 2007.
Through our office in Monterrey, the professional staff includes Mexican legal counsel, as well.
For inquiries, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
South Texas/Border Office:
The Ahlgren Law Firm
Wells Fargo Bldg., 2nd Floor
Laredo, Texas 78040
+1 (956) 232-2891
Av. Morones Prieto 1500
+52 (81) 1534-8007
G.L. Ahlgren, P.L.L.C.
725 Decker Prarie Dr.
Austin, Texas 78748